– 1 cup of P.A.N. Precooked White Corn Meal.
– 1 1/4 cups of chicken broth
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon of onion powder
– 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
– 150 gr of shredded chicken breasts
– Salt to taste
– 1 cup of barbecue saice
In a frying pan, over medium heat, pour the vegetable oil and sauté the onion and garlic.
Add the chicken, half of the barbecue sauce and cook for 2 minutes until everything is combined. Set aside.
Mix the P.A.N. Precooked White Corn Meal with the onion, garlic, cayenne powder and salt.
In a bowl, combine the broth and oil.
Then gradually pour in the flour mix, while constantly moving to prevent lumps from forming.
Knead for 2 minutes and let stand.
Make small dumplings and fill them with the BBQ chicken.
Boil the dumplings in water with salt for 8 minutes.
Serve topped with the remaining barbecue sauce.
CARROT AND GOAT CHEESE EMPANADAS
BROOKIES (CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES)
CHOCOLATE CAKE (GLUTEN FREE)